September 16, 2014

What I Wore: Peace & Quiet

What I Wore: Peace and QuietWhat I Wore: Peace and QuietWhat I Wore: Peace and QuietI love this dress, but boy does it wrinkle easily! Which is fine on the weekend, but I find myself wearing it less and less to work and to gatherings where I want to look more put together. The color is lovely though, and it's so much fun to pair with different colored belts and cardigans. And this tote? It's my favorite by far.  What I Wore: Peace and QuietWhat I Wore: Peace and QuietOutfit details
Dress: Modcloth (sadly no longer available!)
Cardigan: The Dream of the Crop in Kelly Green from Modcloth
Belt: Came with a different dress
Tote: Kin Ship Goods
Shoes: New Look White Sandals
What I Wore: Peace and Quiet Happy Tuesday, friends! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment